“You find peace by coming to terms with what you don’t know” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
Here’s the big idea in 2 minutes.
Our job here is to: a) select the best daily opportunities in the sports betting markets when our systems say so, b) pass this information on to you, and then c) track the profitable results.
It’s just what we do here, and we have a record of being pretty good at it.
The method at this end can be complicated, but the results are not complicated, and speak for themselves.
Sports Investment advice – with us providing investment advice much like a stockbroker would – is not for everyone. Some like to walk to the beat of their own sports investment drum. That’s cool – keeping the following in mind will assist you in extracting a positive return from the many sports markets out there.
Building a profitable sports investment system requires:
1. Natural Ability : Professional/winning gamblers have been shown to have a high “Risk Intelligence” that assists in making decisions under conditions of incomplete information. This can be increased over time with practice and effort.
2. Love of Numbers : Dealing with prices and statistics all day – you will need to love numerical data and manipulations involving it.
3. Attention to detail : Sometimes small, but key pieces of information can be invaluable to an investment decision. Gather all you can.
3. Hardcore Discipline : It’s not just discipline, it’s hardcore discipline. Keeping things in perspective, pushing through your drawdowns, and sticking to the plan when you are in extreme profit are two sides of the same coin. Very challenging for most. Very important.
4. Keeping Good Records : The first thing overlooked, but is so important. Track everything, and be intellectually honest with yourself and really formulate what is bringing you success.
Investing in sports markets daily when our systems say so: 2008: +176.5%, | 2009: +8.6%, | 2010: +46.85%, | 2011: +78.10% | 2012 : in progress |
Feel free to email us for a free, no-obligation 2 week trial.